Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Reflection on the P3 camp

Last friday, it was P3 camp day. There were many fun games and activies. First, we had to complete a maths trail. There were many questions and I had fun answering them. Next,we had a art competetion.We were to draw a kind of sport.Our form teacher, Miss Sri told us that we can work in pairs or in groups of four. I work with my best friend, Huimin. We decided to draw a table tennis. We also decorate it with some hearts and coloured nicely. After some time, it was recess. Huimin and I quickly took our lunchbox and line up quietly.We brought some crackers and bread. After eating, we played catching in the hot sun. After a while,we had our PE lesson. we grouped into different groups. Huimin and I were in blue B. There were 4 stations to play. After playing all the games, we go back to class. Miss Sri told us the winner of the maths trail. Janelle, Jing Lun and I were the winner. I was very happy. Finally, it was time to go home. I had a enjoynable time wish to play more games.

1 comment: